Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Save the Date! Pick-Up Student Belongings & BOOK RETURN

The Pick-Up time for OUR class for student belongings is on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 from 1-2pm. (I will have the kids' books, "Front End" that I ordered them in with their belongings.) This is the ONLY time that you will be able to pick up student items per Mr. LeClaire. If you cannot pick up in this timeframe, please find someone that can pick it up for you. Mr. LeClaire said that any items left after our scheduled hour will go into storage in the basement till next school year. Pick up for our class will be on 16th Street. You can pull-up, text me at 906.399.6536, pull to the door (near the playground) and I will carry out your bag. Please write your child's name on a sign to hold in the window so I know which bag is yours. (Unless, of course, your child is visible in the vehicle. )
Don't forget to bring any BOOK RETURNS of library books and/or class reading books.

No comments:

Post a Comment